The recertification program is to educate all Independent Dealer Operators and stay informed of changes in laws and regulations to your business
Our course emphasizes recent changes in state and federal laws and regulations that impact your used car dealership
This course is filled with new information for you to learn or be reminded of since you are the dealer operator
The Motor Vehicle Dealer Board is notified immediately after you have completed the course.
For The Virtual 4 Hour Course, You Need:
- Computer/Tablet/Phone With Camera
- Zoom Installed
- Confirm Meeting Registration At Zoom
- Confirm Identity With Valid Driver's License
- Constant Internet Connection
- Keep Your Camera On During Entire Course
- Confirmation email which has your credentials
Dealer Behavior Expectations for Recertification Classrooms
- In Virtual classrooms, Dealers should "validate" the Zoom link and their equipment with the recertification vendor PRIOR to logging in the day of the class. On the day of the class, and prior to the scheduled class time, confirm your identity and attendance with the vendor.
- Please do not use classroom time to work out your technical equipment issues. Be ready to listen and participate when the class begins at the scheduled time.
- Dealers who arrive more than 30 minutes late will be removed from the class and rescheduled (additional fee may apply depending on the price of the new class).
- Dealers who experience excessive equipment failure or internet failure will be removed from the class and rescheduled.
- Virtual class participants will have their cameras on at all times – no exceptions. Otherwise, you will be removed from the class.
- Proper attire is required. If you aren't fully clothed, then you will be removed from the class.
- Participants who are multitasking during the class will be removed from the class – a Dealer's focus should be only on the class and the class contents.
- You are strongly encouraged to participate in the class polls and discussions.
- There will be scheduled breaks during the class. Movement in and out of the classroom during instruction time is not allowed.
For The 4 Hour In-Person Course, You Will Need:
- Valid Driver's License
- Pen And Paper To Take Notes If You Wish