1. Do I really have to take this recertification?
Yes. No one is exempt. There is no grace period. If you do not recertify by your deadline date, you will lose your dealer qualification.
2. Where may I find the list of dealer operators that are currently in need of recertification?
Click on the link above labeled, "Recertification Deadlines" for a list of Dealer-Operator Names and Recertification Deadline Dates..
3. If I do not see my name on the list, what should I do?
Call Ann Majors at the Motor Vehicle Dealer Board at 804-367-1100 ext. 3016.
4. How long will the online course take me?
It takes approximately six hours.
5. Is there a test?
No. There are questions at the end of each chapter, but there is no “test”.
6. How and when will the Motor Vehicle Dealer Board be notified that I have taken the online course?
JTZ Enterprise notifies the Motor Vehicle Dealer Board when you have successfully completed the course.
7. Who may I contact if I have technical issues while taking the course?
Please call JTZ Enterprise at 540-286-0801 Ext. 4